This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Luke

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Baby Luke

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Luke

I am sitting on the couch with my little man Luke. We are relaxing after an incredibly hectic day...seems like the norm lately. Since Olivia is napping and Anthony and Grace are out. I decided I better blog about Luke's birth now before I just never get around to it.
 <---- Here is a picture of my amazing OB Dr. Stephens and Olivia - just after Olivia was born. You may be asking yourself...."Wait a second.....isn't this supposed to be about Luke." Well yah it is supposed to be about Luke but I had to include Dr. Stephens because she is my amazing OB. Unfortunately, she didn't quite make it to Luke's birth. Dr. Stephens was in the mountains that evening, so Dr. Osanna delivered Luke. He did a great job too! But I have to give Dr. Stephens some credit because she took GREAT care of me while I was pregnant with Luke. 
Here is me at my sister in law Sarah's wedding. This was 5 or 6 weeks before Luke was born.....yes and people had the nerve to ask me if I was having twins or if my due date was wrong. This happens to me every time I am pregnant. Can you relate?




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home