This Page

has been moved to new address

Words for the weary....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Words for the weary....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Words for the weary....



Me with the kids the morning Luke was born. I am still getting used to the balancing act of three kiddos!
Lately I have been SO exhausted! Having three kids is a lot of work. I see moms with four kids or more and seem to just have it all under control. The grass is always greener on the other side right? I was  thinking about how my kids are at different stages right now and it can be challenging. Grace is about to go into the first grade (THIS THURSDAY) and she needs a lot of emotional energy, attention and support. Olivia is at the busy toddler stage. She is happy, on the go and into everything. I have to ask God for patience with all my kids but right now I especially need it with Olivia. She loves to walk everywhere (which is great) but so many times she wants to RUN and before you know it she is gone. I am trying to teach her that mommy wants to keep her safe and she just says, "no!" Luke requires a lot of physical energy around the clock. I want to pray for him when I nurse him or feed him, but often I am either falling asleep, trying to keep Olivia occupied or trying to help Grace with something. I feel pulled in so many different directions! Tonight God reminded me that I just need to TRUST Him and commit my ways to Him and he will give me my heart's desires! 
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.  Take delight in the Lord and he will give you your heart’s desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust him, and He will help you.

I love that when I feel so weary of doing good (or being a mom) God encourages me to keep going and He will help me every step of the way. Thank you God!
I pray that you would be encouraged to continue to trust God even through challenging times. 


If you have any parenting advice that you would like to pass along, I sure would appreciate it!


Love, 
Melanie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home