This Page

has been moved to new address

10 things I want to make

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: 10 things I want to make

Friday, October 28, 2011

10 things I want to make

10 things I want to make
maybe my super crafty sister-in-law Ashley will help me….


Number 1

Source: etsy.com via Shasta on Pinterest



Number 2




Number 3





Number 4



Source: etsy.com via Spring on Pinterest

Number 5



Number 6



Number 7



Number 8



Number 9







Number 10








Happy fall.


 What are you in the mood to make?






Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 29, 2011 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Catie said...

Those are cute!! I have been wanting to make some Chrismas stuff but I haven't made the trip to hobby lobby. If I do make things, I will be impressed because I am not usually very crafty!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

Oh I will for sure help you! SOO cute! I love the footprint butterfly :)

 
At October 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Mae said...

These are awesome! I especially love #4 and #6!! Thanks for the ideas :)

 
At October 29, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Three's 4 Me said...

I'm SO with you on every single one of those!! Now I just need to find the time...So cute!

 
At October 30, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger malia said...

I agree! All must-makes... love your style!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home