This Page

has been moved to new address

31 Day Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: 31 Day Challenge

Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Day Challenge

I am going to start participating in the 31 days of challenge at the Time Warped Wife. I am a little late, but better late than never right?
Look at Anthony rubbing my feet? Isn't he sweet?

The challenge today is to pray about how you actively listening to your husband. Truly listening about his day. Anthony and I struggle with this because of his current work schedule at the cigar shop. By the time he is off work, I’m fast asleep. So I have to be creative to find some time where we can connect. So this week, I am challenging myself to have some couch time with Anthony when the little ones are napping before he goes to work. This is a challenge for me because there is always so much that needs to get done around here, but our marriage is much more important than laundry!
If you would like to join the challenge go here.



Also, could you pray that Anthony would get a job? He lost his job in June and has been picking up shifts at the cigar shop to help make ends meet. It would be such a blessing for him to get a job that had benefits, decent hours and a positive work environment. 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Mindy Harris said...

you are sweet to be putting marriage first! it is so hard to do, but so worth it. and yes i'll pray anthony lands a steady job.
thanks for stopping by my blog. it blesses me to know it's blessing you!
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home