This Page

has been moved to new address

As grace flows down it covers me.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: As grace flows down it covers me.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

As grace flows down it covers me.




Thank you, God that your grace pours down and covers me.
It covers my past.
It covers my pain.
It covers my failures.
It covers my anger.
It covers my hurt.
It covers the hurt I have caused others.
It covers my shame.
It covers my mistakes.
It covers the wrongs I have done.
It covers my sin.
It covers me.
God help me to give grace to others,
like you give grace to me.



FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At October 27, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Joyfilleddays@wordpress.com said...

Glad to have "met" you! Visiting from WLW's bash. :) So much fun!

 
At October 27, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger ABCollins said...

love everything about this post! New follower to your blog. Your little family is adorable.

Ashley
bradandashleycollins.blogspot.com

 
At October 27, 2011 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

Hey Lovely! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I am following you now. I tried adding your button but for some reason the code isn't working... :/ I will try again tho!

‚ô•Jazmin

 
At November 16, 2011 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Bonnie Gray said...

"like you give grace to me"

Hi Melanie, I loved how you ended your beautiful poem by being a position to receive for yourself first. It's hard for us women to do that (at least for me!) :) I wanted to circle back to thank you for putting your voice, this post in the faith jam a few weeks ago. Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home