This Page

has been moved to new address

Beyond....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Beyond....

Friday, October 21, 2011

Beyond....

The word this week at GympsyMama is beyond.
The rules: write for five minutes straight, no editing or going back.
I’m already nervous!
Timer set for 5 minutes, I say a little prayer and here I go.

START

Beyond hope: is there anything more to this life or is this all it is?
Beyond faith: is what I grew up believing actually true?
Beyond love: would anyone ever love me?
Beyond desire: there was no reason to live for the next day….
Little did I know that I was never beyond God’s reach.
God had plans for me. He was ready to show me.
Was I beyond a miracle? No. God wanted to transform my life and He started by transforming my heart. Slowly.
I had hope for the future: there is more to this life than just this.
I had faith in Him: He will never let me go.
I experienced His love: He loved me despite of me.
I had a desire to live for Him.
No one is beyond the love of God. No one is beyond His reach.
God desires to love you. God wants you to come back to Him.

STOP

 
Go here to read more of my story.
Don’t forget to enter my first ever giveaway here!

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Anonymous Brittany said...

"No one is beyond the love of God. No one is beyond His reach." AMEN!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger LC Hunt said...

Your poetic testimony is so touching. God has transformed my life as well and more blessings than I feel worthy. This is Lea from FL I have just joined followed through your Google friend connect, and have found you through Five Minute Friday. Hugs & Blessings!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Brandy said...

Awesome! So true...If we could only remember this before we lose it!!

 
At October 21, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your family is adorable and I love your blog! :)
xoxoxo

 
At October 21, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

What a beautiful post! You did a great job...and I LOVE your website. :)

 
At October 22, 2011 at 3:44 AM , Blogger MomLaur said...

Beautifully written! Thank you for sharing these reminders in such an amazing way.

 
At October 22, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Miranda said...

We are never beyond God's love -- how amazing is that :)!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home