This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Minute Friday: Catch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Five Minute Friday: Catch

Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Catch

I love throwing Olivia up in the air and then I catch her. She laughs and laughs, “up high momma, up high!” I throw her again. She knows that I will catch her. She trusts her momma. “Momma, up high. More!” I throw her and catch her, again.

Oh how I wish I could be a free spirit like Olivia. Laugh and laugh. Not a care in the world. I wish I could be present and in the moment like Olivia. She is able to just be here, be present and be silly.

I wish I could be like Olivia in the way she trusts. She trusts and knows that her momma is going to catch her. Her momma won’t let her down. Her momma will be there when she comes flying through the air.

I hear the Lord whispering in my ear. Melanie, trust me. Trust me like Olivia trusts. Know that I won’t let you down. I will take care of you, I will provide for you, I will take care of your family. Oh I wish I could just let the Lord catch me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 3:08 AM , OpenID aseedinspired.com said...

wow that is really sweet.
IT sounds like God is really trying to teach you through your children.
Be blessed in the learning.
your post really made me smile.
T

 
At October 16, 2011 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Sarah B. said...

Beautiful analogy! And your daughter is adorable ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home