This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Halloween

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Our Weekend

We had a BUSY weekend.
And with two fussy little ones, it wasn’t easy.
But we survived and now it’s over! Yay!

Be prepared for a lot of pictures!

First we had the Harvest Festival at church:


We met up with Emrie and Ashley 

We saw our friends Tenley and Leah



Olivia loved being with Grandma Kim

My girls loved riding the horses


Emrie looked so stinking cute that I had to take her picture

Emrie is always so intrigued by Olivia


Halloween at the Eiler's 

Halloween is like Christmas at my mom's house

they have lots of decorations

 this year more than 100 kids came to their house

Papa James is all dressed up

ready to go trick or treating (I forgot Olivia's Minnie ears)

Grace is a cat that is a ballerina "Caterina" 

spent time with family


The scary house

We ran into friends

met a cute dog






and Luke found the baby in the mirror

Hey baby, you look like Buzz Lightyear 

do you want to play?

I think I'll give you a kiss

Mom, he didn't kiss back

What's up with that?

Does he not want to play with me?

That baby is awfully handsome 

Ok, time to go play with something else


Happy Halloween from my family to yours!


Linking up with 5 minutes for mom  and Sellabit Mum



Twinpossible

Blue Eyed Owl

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 4:22 AM , Anonymous tracy@sellabitmum said...

Oh my word - such cuteness. I think I'd be incredibly afraid of papa!!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Just came across your blog (because of a comment your left) and I just had to tell you I think your profile pic. is so pretty!
Cute little family too! Happy November.

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Renee@LivingLaughingLoving said...

What cutie pies!! Isn't Halloween the most fun ever dressing up the kiddos!! I had a bumble bee, a teeny lion and Spiderman! :)

 
At November 1, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger By Word of Mouth Musings said...

What fab pictures you have here - you guys go all out!
Happy #BOO to you!!!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Stacie @ Jame said...

they look adorable!

I found you through followers fest! What a beautiful blog. I have a Christmas series going on with a Christmas post a day for 50 days and it just started! You should check it out!

www.readjame.com

-Stacie

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Barbara Manatee said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My daughter was Minnie Mouse when she was almost 2!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home