This Page

has been moved to new address

A house full of dogs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A house full of dogs

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A house full of dogs

Let me introduce you to our dogs.
Henry and Winston


This is Henry, passive, loyal, sweet, cute and cuddly.

And this is Winston, alpha male, protector, cuddly, and cute.

Let me introduce you to my dad’s dogs.
Marcie and Pippin.
Pippin is hugging Marcie
Last week my dad was in Canada so we took care of Pippin and Marcie.
Since we have a small house and kids. I was a little worried about how it would all work out. Surprisingly, it went great!
The dogs loved bubbles
When I brought Pippin and Marcie over, our alpha dog, Winston had to tell them whose boss. Henry being the passive dog, just hid at first. (We were worried that Henry would angry pee, thankfully he didn’t.)
All the dogs got along great, except for the minor fight between the two alpha dogs Marcie and Winston.



Olivia loved being with Pippin
The kids did well with the dogs. I am still working with Olivia on being gentle with dogs and not too rough.
She really bonded with him

 And Grace finally learned not to run from the dogs when she was scared. 
That was a huge accomplishment. 
By the end of the week, she just loved Marcie & Pippin.


Anthony thought it would be funny if we left Winston and Henry at my dad’s house
 and see if my dad noticed! Ha!!

We were sad to see Pippin and Marcie go. 
Especially, Olivia who still asks, “Where dogs go?” But I am happy to have my small house back. If we ever get big dogs, we need a big house. 


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here
Today I am linking up with: Life with Dogs




Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger emily wierenga said...

so good to meet you! such cute pictures... bless you friend. e.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home