This Page

has been moved to new address

I've been in the mood to create!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: I've been in the mood to create!

Monday, October 24, 2011

I've been in the mood to create!

I’m not creative, I’m not artistic, and I can’t sew.
But I’ve been in the mood to create.
Here are some easy things for us, not so crafty people!

Grace wanted a shirt for her last Cheer class. She picked out the lettering and the heart. 
I wanted a bigger heart, but she wasn't having it. This is easy, just iron on letters from Joann's. 



I made one for Olivia too! 
All you crafty ladies, 
do you have any ideas how to wash this without having the letters fall off? 





 We made one for Luke too!



Wonder Under - How I love you!!! 
At my mom's group we learned how to use Wonder Under!
So I immediately headed to Hobby Lobby, picked out fabric, bought Wonder Under and got to work!
I made an "O" for Olivia, a "G" for Grace and an "L" for Luke. 
My sister in law and I will be doing a tutorial soon. 




Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!! 




Keeping It Simple

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 24, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Anonymous Kara clay said...

Super cute! I love the shirts! I did something similar but after ironing on I embroidered multiple layers of thread (so the contrasting colors showed nicely) along the edges of the letters! It was super easy and holds the letters on! You did such a great job on everything!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

Love it! They are so cute! Great models too ;)

 
At October 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

How cute is that??? Love those shirts. Yes, you ARE crafty! Yay for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Erin said...

These are so cute! Your family is adorable :)

 
At October 26, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

So cute! I make a lot of appliques for my daughter too! I use wonder under, and then I also do a quick zig zag stitch around it with my machine to secure it. ~Andrea
http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home