This Page

has been moved to new address

Life made lovely

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Life made lovely

Monday, October 31, 2011

Life made lovely

Life made lovely Monday.

Yesterday, my husband and I were having lunch.
For some reason I went into the “what if” mode.

What if you don’t find a job?
What if we can’t pay our bills?
What if we can’t survive?
What if we lose our house?

Every once and awhile I start to become afraid
and I lose trust in God.
Then God reminds me, that it’s going to be ok.
He tells me, “Trust Me, Melanie. I am taking care of you.”

Then I need remember just how blessed I am.

God is taking care of our family. 
Instead of worrying, I just need to be with them, love them and model for them my trust in the Lord.

Thank you God that you are holding us all in Your hands.












On In Around button

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger gina said...

That's so good, yes we have to take those thoughts captive that satan would use to get us worried, and thinking in fear. God is of love, so we know those thoughts aren't from Him. You are a faithful daughter and servant to Him. PTL

 
At October 31, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger The Arizona Russums said...

so true! God is good!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Simply. Splendid. Living. said...

So true, it's easy to give in to worry but it's so important for us to model faith and trust in the Lord to our children! Thanks for the post!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Nacole said...

a sweet post about trust and how God takes care of our families..we just keep looking to Him...

neighbors today at L.L.'s place...joining late.

blessings, in His grace,

Nacole

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home