This Page

has been moved to new address

Our Halloween Play Date!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Our Halloween Play Date!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Our Halloween Play Date!

I {love} painting pumpkins for Halloween.
Do you?
So I decided to have a little Halloween play date with some of our friends.
Here’s how it turned out:
We had cupcakes. This topper is from Domestic Charm



Ashley made the decorations. Maybe she’ll do a tutorial on her blog (hint). 


Emrie being super cute. She is wearing a Pink Ruffle Bow


Cousin love. 


Mara being cute.


The “little” kids table. 


Sharing. 



The painting begins.  


The kids are working hard.  


We decided to make mummies! 


It was a lot of fun!


The kids waiting for their moms and dads to come get them.  




Grace and olivia's pumpkin!

I had lots of help from my dad, step mom, my sisters: Julia, Ashley, and Sarah, my mother in law Kim and father in law Gregg. 


We tried to have a family picture, but Olivia was just not having it!
My dad took some pictures and hopefully I'll get those up soon.







Photobucket

Somewhat Simple


Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At October 29, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Lori said...

this looks like SO MUCH FUN. all those little kids?! and i love all of their names by the way :) emrie and mara are just adorable!

http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

 
At October 29, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger The Cantelmo Family said...

Thank you! Emrie is my niece's name. Isn't it adorable. I LOVE that name. And Mara is my friend Jessica's daughter's name. She also has an Anders and a Tenley. Both adorable names.
My kids names are a bit more traditional Grace, Olivia and Luke :)

 
At October 30, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Jamie - Snow In December said...

I am obsessed with Halloween! Love all the pics.. looks like fun! And that face on Olivia in the last pic - priceless! She will be the class clown, maybe?? ;0)

 
At October 30, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Blogger The Cantelmo Family said...

Hahhaha, that one is Grace. I should have put that Olivia was on the floor next to me having a temper tantrum! Ha! Yes, Grace is a hoot. I think she already is the class clown LOL. I have a feeling that Olivia will be even funnier!
I am obsessed with Halloween too! It is the best holiday ever! Free candy and dressing up? Doesn't get better than that!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Charlene said...

Just came across your blog and love it :) Looks like fun! I painted a monogrammed pumpkin this year and am already planning decorations for next year! I'm a new follower :)

-Charlene

www.becomingthebarrs.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home