This Page

has been moved to new address

Pinterest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Pinterest

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pinterest

Does anyone else have a love hate relationship with Pinterest?
Well, I sure do!

Pinterest is the greatest thing!
It keeps all my ideas in one place and organizes them onto different boards. How cool is that?
The downside is that it takes all my time and I never get around to all the projects that I pin.
Just like any relationship. I had to set boundaries with Pinterest.
And we are doing much better!

Today I am linking up with Paw Prints & Pastry Bags to share what I am pinning.
This week I am sharing some projects that I hopefully will make. 
I am not super creative, so having these ideas help me tons!
Too bad they don't help me get them done. 
That's all up to me. 


Source: None via Melanie on Pinterest

Source: None via Melanie on Pinterest

Source: None via Melanie on Pinterest


Source: None via Kelly on Pinterest





Source: None via Michelle on Pinterest


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger CassLangley said...

My newest "hate" with pinterest is that some of the links associated with my pins are not working anymore. I had a pattern pinned and I know the link worked a week or so ago...couldn't get to it today!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so very much for joining in with my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I am so thrilled that you joined in and shared these gorgeous pins. I must confess that I have a love hate relationship with Pinterest too...same reasons as yours!

This week’s Linky party is on now so please come visit and check out my favourite Halloween pins for the week!

Best wishes and happy pinning,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home