This Page

has been moved to new address

Prayer requests

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Prayer requests

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Prayer requests

If you would like others to pray for you and you have a blog please go over to my prayer request page here. You can add your prayer request and it'll direct others to your blog. That way they can keep up to date on how you are doing.


If you want to be prayed for but want to keep your prayer request private or anonymous please comment 
below with your prayer request. 


Romans 15:30 
I appeal to you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, 
to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf,

2 Corinthians 1:11 
You also must help us by prayer, 
so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted 
us through the prayers of many.





Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At October 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger The Cantelmo Family said...

Make sure to pray for Wren Horn http://www.harriscreek.org/horn-updates

She was diagnosed with stage four cancer while pregnant with her baby girl Grace. She has three kids.

 
At October 26, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger The Cantelmo Family said...

Please pray for Kate McRae who was diagnosed with brain cancer http://www.prayforkate.com/

 
At October 26, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Joyce Lansky said...

That's nice of you to have a prayer page.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

 
At November 23, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger P31Mom1980 said...

I love the idea of a Prayer Page and just might put one up on my own blog as well. What a blessing.

 
At December 6, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger chrisslover1986 said...

I pray that me(christopher john slover), my wife, and daughter will be reunited for the holidays and that there will be a restoration in our relationships. We also suffer in poverty so I pray God will answer in whatever way he sees fit. I also pray for the salvation of my wife (Riley) and daughter (Brielle). I have not held them in nearly 6 months and pray that my wife can love me again.

 
At December 30, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Lord, I ask you to please make Julio free from the lies, insecurities and fears that Satan is whispering in his ear. He had already expressed, thanks to your wonderful intervention and power, how much he misses and loves me and how he wants to restore our relationship; but the devil is trying hard to break us apart and scare him with ideas that our relationship will fail. In the name of Jesus, I ask you to soften his heart and shut his ears to those lies and fears, so that our love can be restored for the glory of Your name. Thank you GOD!

 
At April 22, 2012 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

What an awesome idea!!!! I think I am going to add this to my blog! Please join us on christianbloggers.spruz.com - and also I LOVE your header!!!!! it's my favorite of all blogs I have ever seen... simple and cute!

Liz from WomanlyWoman.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home