This Page

has been moved to new address

Say I do

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Say I do

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Say I do

Source: etsy.com via Melanie on Pinterest

Keep calm and say I do

I was the lucky winner of the $50 gift card to 
Barn Owl Primitives.
Have you seen her signs? 
I love them. 
I enter every giveaway so I can get a chance to win one. 
So I finally won and I am SO excited!

I have had my eye on  Keep Calm and Say I Do 
for quite some time now.
I want to put it in my room as a daily reminder 
to me to say “I do” everyday.
Everyone says being married is a lot of work 
and I couldn’t agree more.
I believe everyday we need to make a choice
 to love our spouse.
It’s not easy, but it’s so worth it!




Today I am choosing to say I do:

When it isn’t easy
When the kids are whiny
When everyone is sick
When the house is the mess
When I didn’t get much sleep
When you didn’t get much sleep
When you have to work a whole lot
When you need a cheerleader not a nag
When the day doesn’t go the way I thought it would
When you do run errands you don’t want to run for me
When you need extra love because you had a hard day
When I need to tell you that you are a wonderful husband and a great dad
When we don’t have any money and we are worried about the future
When I need to extend to you the grace that you extend to me
When I believe in you more than you believe in yourself
When I need to be covering you in prayer all day long
When you need me to give you my whole heart
When you need extra hugs and cuddles




I am sure there are many more ways 
I need to say “I do” today.
I just want you to know, Anthony, 
that I love you with my whole heart.
Words can’t express how thankful I am for you and
what an amazing dad you are.
You are an amazing man.
I am glad God blessed me with you!





How do you say “I do” everyday?






Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters











The Imperfect Housewife

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

At October 30, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Matt and Chelsea said...

My husband and I got married 2 months ago and just had a talk about this yesterday. It takes work to make sure that we are making each other feel loved and special at all times. You're right though, it is so worth it! Cute sign : )

 
At October 30, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Catie said...

Great post!

 
At October 31, 2011 at 1:15 AM , Blogger Blogger Broadcast said...

everyday life can get a bit blurry with all the responsibilities. glad you were able to remember the reasons why you said I do...nice job.

 
At October 31, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Blogger BlessedMama said...

Great Post! It is hard to remember to say "I do" when life gets going. It is always good to have a daily reminder :) Thanks for sharing!

 
At October 31, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger The Arizona Russums said...

your fam is too cute! and yay for winning giveaways!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Breeann said...

Beautiful post! What a great reminder to keep saying "I do". xoxo

 
At November 1, 2011 at 12:58 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

just beautiful!
life gets so busy sometimes that i sometimes for get that my life really began when i said I DO!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 6:12 AM , Blogger Angel said...

This is the stuff healthy marriages are made of! Love it!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

What a great post! It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day of our busy lives and put our spouses on the back burner. Happy spouses make a happy family! Have a great day! ~Andrea
http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

beautiful....i love that you say choose...it is a choice for us to do what is right. it's sometimes a hard decision, but one we need to make. thanks for sharing.

 
At November 1, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Blogger hannah singer said...

so lovely. thanks for sharing this, such an encouragement.

cute blog, too!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Love this post! A must read for so many couples :)
Thanks for linking up today to Tag Along Thursday.
Katie
Punkin Heads and Dooda Loos

 
At November 4, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Anonymous Gail @ The Imperfect Housewife said...

This is great! What a wonderful reminder that every single day, we need to say "I Do" all over again. It's a lifetime commitment. I try to say it but doing things that I know my husband really appreciates. A favorite dinner or dessert, making sure the house is cleaned up so he can walk in without kicking shoes ;) Just having quiet time together after the children go to bed. Reminisce about the old days and the days to come!
Thanks for linking up! :)

 
At November 5, 2011 at 3:21 AM , Blogger Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Beautiful post! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop, Em

 
At November 20, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger OutnumberedMama said...

Thanks so Much for Joining the Fun at the Pink Dandy Chatter Sunday Blog Hop We hope you are making lots of new bloggy friends! Please come back again next week to see who's new in the hop!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home