This Page

has been moved to new address

The Blue Ganu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: The Blue Ganu

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Blue Ganu

*Warning: be prepared for a ridiculously silly post*

Have you heard of the Blue Ganu?

After doing some research, 
I guess the Blue Ganu is a band. Ha!
Growing up, I knew the Blue Ganu as something fun I did with my mom. Late at night my mom, sister and I would get in the car and search for the Blue Ganu.

Grace and I used to go on walks 
and look for the Blue Ganu.
A Blue Ganu used to live 
down the street from our old house. 
Grace used to beg me to take 
her out to see the Blue Ganu.  
We haven’t done it in awhile, 
since life got a little hectic.

What is the Blue Ganu, you ask?
Well no one knows what it is 
but it hides in homes with blue lights.
It seems kind of silly, but it is a whole lot of fun!

Last night Anthony worked late,
so I took the kids to look for the Blue Ganu!


First they got in their jammies.


Then we sang, "Going on a blue hunt, I'm not scared"
I told the kids that we had to find 
a house with the blue lights.
That is how we know the blue ganu lives there. 


They were so excited!


Grace saw this sign.
She said it meant we were getting close to finding 
the blue ganu!

Then we decided to find any blue lights!
Of course Grace wanted her picture with the blue lights!





The best part was when Grace spotted the house 
with a blue light. 
I made a quick U-turn and drove all around a neighborhood to find it.
She was right, there was a house with a blue light. 
In fact, there were two houses with blue lights! 
Grace was thrilled!
And Olivia kept saying, "Blue blue blue!"



The kids were excited that we found two Blue Ganus! 

Maybe tonight you can take your kids out 
in their jammies to search for the Blue Ganu!


















Beneath the Rowan Tree


Lots of Lovin' Weekend Blog Hop



Tickled Pink at 504 Main

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At November 6, 2011 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Randa @ The Bewitchin' Kitchen said...

Thanks for following. I follow back :)

 
At November 6, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Anonymous Julianne said...

Oh wow that sounds like so much fun! Something i want to do when my duaghter gets a little older! Looks like your kids had lots of fun! I'm a new follower! I'd Love if you followed back!

Julianne

www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

 
At November 6, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Mama Luvs Books said...

Following you back from MamaLuvsBooks!!! Your site is beautiful!!! Can't wait to check it out more!!!

 
At November 6, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Candice said...

Looks like your girls had a great time. Maybe we'll do this with our little guy one day :) Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back!

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

 
At November 6, 2011 at 1:35 PM , Blogger {K} said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! :) I bet my little girl would love that too!

New follower here from the blog hop

 
At November 6, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Blogger KERRY said...

Haha how funny and cute!!

 
At November 6, 2011 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Jess said...

that is so much fun!! what a great idea!

 
At November 13, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger MiaB said...

what a fun, fun idea. I'm your newest follower from Raising Memories blog hop. Hope you get a chance to check out my blog and follow back :)

MiaB from www.heart2heart-miab.blogspot.com

 
At November 13, 2011 at 3:26 PM , Blogger SKYANGEL said...

Hi, I visited your blog and liked what I seen, so I am now your newest follower,
I also am the author of new blog on Google, visit mine at
http://whenitsonlymakebelieve.blogspot.com/ I would be grateful if you follow me
back. Have a gr8 day! Helen

 
At November 20, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Emma B. said...

New follower from the blog hop! http://cheapskate4life.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home