This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas is coming

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Christmas is coming

Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas is coming


It’s time to start getting ready for Christmas.
Time to play music, take the kids to see Santa and start decorating.
The kids love putting the Christmas tree up and listening to Christmas music.
I thought I would share some Christmas inspiration with you to get you in the Christmas spirit.

young and restless

Linda's Lunacy



Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At November 25, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, the baby feet idea is amazing! I'm not due until february, otherwise I would do this with a tiny baby!

Sorry it took all week, but thanks for following my blog and i'm stopping by to return the favor

Mama's Baby Cupcakes :)

 
At November 25, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Sherry Stice said...

I agree with Michelle. Love the baby feet idea!!

 
At November 25, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Yay for Christmas...decorating this weekend. Thanks for linking up to the NOBH. :)

 
At November 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Melodee said...

cute pins! love the little feet/Christmas tree!!!

 
At November 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

Visiting from follower's fest by way of the Wiegand's!

much love, Kristina

I'd love for you to come visit me at simplybold.blogspot.com

 
At December 3, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Natasha in Oz said...

I am very late to visit and to say thank you for linking up to my Pinning and Singing party-I am so sorry! I have been a bit pre-occupied with my 12 Days of Christmas series on my Christmas blog! Thanks again for linking up and sharing these great pins!

I hope you might be able to join in with this week's party!

Best Christmas wishes and happy pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home