This Page

has been moved to new address

Covering corkboard

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Covering corkboard

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Covering corkboard

Since I am not super crafty and detail oriented;
things don’t always turn out
the way I envisioned it in my head.

Thankfully this was super easy project.
I have wanted to cover this corkboard for a long time and I had some left over fabric from another project I was doing so I figured I needed to use it. 

All I did was take my fabric
Wrap it around the corkboard
Hot glued it to the back
And place the frame back in




Originally I didn’t plan to use the fabric for the corkboard
So it wasn’t completely long enough to cover it
So I took ribbon that I already had and covered the two sides with it

Now I just need to figure out where to hang it!



Tip Junkie handmade projects
Photobucket
HookingupwithHoH
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop
Weekend Bloggy Reading

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger southernscraps said...

Lovely choice of fabric!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Blogger AudreyLinden said...

So cute!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

awesome job, i love that you lined it with ribbon to make up the difference. very creative:) thanks for linkin:)
following you back:)
xoxo
ash

 
At November 8, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Alexis @ we like to learn as we go said...

Super cute! I think the ribbon adds a nice touch!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

That is so cute! I think you ARE crafty!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

Nice!!! This would go super well in my daughter's french inspired bedroom.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

love these simple craft ideas! just how i like them :) so cute!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 2:49 AM , Blogger Crystal Mendez said...

So cute

 
At November 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Jess said...

yay for easy projects! :)

 
At November 9, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

What an adorable and cute idea :) I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing.

 
At November 9, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Megan and Justin said...

It turned out cute! I just found your blog, following now!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Julianna, Jade, Janae, Jamie said...

cute! I love the ribbon detail too way to improv haha! and yes you ARE crafty!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Blogger The Arizona Russums said...

it looks so cute, melanie! that's exactly my style!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Kim Croisant said...

Very darling corkboard - you did great!!! I want one!!

YOur newest follower here from Thursday blog hop.

Hope you'll return the FB

http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home