This Page

has been moved to new address

Dry Erase Board

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Dry Erase Board

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dry Erase Board

Super easy dry erase board

What you need:
Picture frame
Fabric
 Staples or glue



  Place the fabric underneath the glass of 
the picture frame
  Stretch the fabric until it’s nice and tight





Glue/staple the fabric down to the back of the frame 

Get out your dry erase marker and use it!

Enjoy







Link Party

Sumo's Sweet Stuff






Tip Junkie handmade projects





The Girl Creative

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At November 13, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Matt and Chelsea said...

I want to make one of these for our office so bad! Your's turned out so cute :) Love it!

 
At November 13, 2011 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

way cute!! I think I might have to copy you! I have been wanting one of these for my kitchen, but i wanted something cute. Something with fabric would be perfect!

 
At November 13, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Hi! Stopping by from Lolly Jane. This rocks! I love the fabric you picked.. so simple but so pretty. Im going to do this soon. Also, I would love for you to share this on my friday link party. Its new so if you could link up that would be awesome! :)

 
At November 13, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Vanesa said...

great idea!

 
At November 13, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Maggie said...

I picked up several frames @ a garage sale yesterday, going to do this.
Would luv for my readers to see this awesome idea, will you please join our weekly party at
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-showcase-tutorial-with.html
have a great crafting weekend!
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

 
At November 13, 2011 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Esther said...

i did a similar project for our menu board. i think DIY dry erase boards have been one of my all time favorite discoveries!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home