This Page

has been moved to new address

An easy shirt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: An easy shirt

Saturday, November 26, 2011

An easy shirt

Here is an easy shirt
that you can make for
a little girl

Supplies:
Shirt
Felt flowers
Needle/thread
Pins

First cut out your felt flowers
(I already had flowers cut from a craft kit)
Lay them on your shirt
Pin the flowers down
Sew your flowers in place
Try it on
You can also use a flower 
to make a matching hair bow
(We already lost our hair bow)

Enjoy!
Do you remember my frame tutorial?
Here are some more frames I made!

Also 2 more days to enter my giveaway!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At November 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and linking up to Sunny Saturday! I'm returning the follow.

I'd love for you to stop by on Tuesday and link up a post to my Making a Home linky. :)

 
At November 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Someone In Mind said...

So super cute!!!

 
At November 26, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Lori said...

that shirt is seriously adorable! love it :)

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

 
At November 26, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Linny Jane Vintage said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I am so glad you were able to stop by today - even if you couldn't buy - it is always fun to get inspired!!

Love the shirt you did here as well:)

 
At November 27, 2011 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Trisha @ clarionwren.com said...

Ok, Melanie, I love this idea! Little girls clothes are always so cute. Thankfully, I have a little niece I can make girly things for! I have a shirt I was all ready to add fabric paint to...now I may have to add fabric flowers instead or in addition to the paint. Oh, the choices {and the fun}!

 
At November 27, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

This is so creative and a wonderful idea! Thank you for sharing. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

 
At November 27, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Ashley Haupt said...

That is an adorable shirt and an even cuter little girl wearing it! :)

 
At November 29, 2011 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Julianna, Jade, Janae, Jamie said...

so cute! love the frames too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home