This Page

has been moved to new address

Flowers....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Flowers....

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Flowers....



Flower inspiration

I love flowers; they are so feminine and lovely.
I love getting them, smelling them, looking at them and enjoying them.
I love spring and all the lovely things spring brings.
Here are some of my favorite flower things!

Pink flowers are my favorite {hint hint}



Both my girls wore this flower hair bow
This is Olivia's start to not liking anything on her head

Grace loves all things in her hair
Love this flower hair bow by The Pink Ruffle

My niece, Emrie as a flower








I love shabby chic flower aprons
Source: flickr.com via Sandy on Pinterest

All girls should have a big flower hair bow




I would love this for my girls room

Source: etsy.com via Melanie on Pinterest


I found these flower head bands on Pinterest and I just love how comfy and cute they look

I love how these two outfits coordinate!





Flower hair bows are my favorite

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At November 3, 2011 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

Sooo adorable! :o)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Caroline G. said...

so cute! I love all those headbands!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Lauren {Adventures in Flip Flops} said...

What a cute pouty face she makes!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Maureen Polderman said...

I love ALL of these! But the shabby chic aprons and plates are amazing...I love shabby chic anything! And the little "pillow case" dress with the coordinating tie shirt is too cute =)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Wendy Mac said...

Soo cute, I LOVE Headbands for my little girls! They also had little stocking hats when they were babies with BIG flowers on them, so cute!
Following you back! Love your blog, can't wait to read more!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger ...sarah. said...

ALL are SO sweet! And, this is the reason I hope my next kid is a girl. =)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger The Pettijohn's said...

Newest follower from the hop. Looking forward to getting to know you.

 
At November 3, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Cute!!!! I love the headbands...my daughter refuses to wear them :( I'm lucky if I can get her to keep a clip in her hair. New follower from the hop, thanks for linking up!
Katie
Punkin Heads and Dooda Loos

 
At November 3, 2011 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

LOVE all of your inspiration! So cute!!

 
At November 4, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Snap said...

These are all adorable. Such wonderful ideas from flowers.

 
At November 4, 2011 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Katie Boatright said...

Hey new follower from Gussy's. I love those t-shirt headbands. If only I had a girl. I dont think my two boys would like those very much ;)

 
At November 4, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Jess said...

newest follower!! and oh my you make me want a baby girl!! :) i'm so happy to follow you and get to "know" you. it seems we have a lot in common!

i, too, am hesitant to share. i've had people encourage me to post my story with my son's dad. i feel like i would be disrespecting my husband in some ways doing that. i totally get where you are coming from.

can't wait to read more. :)

 
At November 5, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger iheartsunnydays said...

Your little neice looks gorgeous as a flower!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so very much for joining in with my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I love all of your pretty pins, especially the pink peonies. I just dedicated a post to them yesterday as they are my favourite flower!

I hope you will be able to join in with the party again this weekend!

Best wishes and happy pinning,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home