This Page

has been moved to new address

God's amazing love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: God's amazing love

Monday, November 7, 2011

God's amazing love



Psalm 36:5-7 (NIV)
Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals.
How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.


I never truly understood God’s love for me until I had my children. Before my kids were born Psalm 36:5-7 were just words to me. I was unable to comprehend
“unfailing love”

Before I had my kids, I could not understand how the God of the universe would love me. Now that I have my kids, I could not imagine not loving my kids.
I am a child of God, how could He not love me.

I am so incredibly thankful that through my children,
God showed His amazing love for me!
I pray that today you would experience God’s amazing love He has for you.


Today I am loving

God’s unfailing love




My husband taking care of me

 Grace being my special helper

 Olivia being cute and silly

 Luke being so busy and active 
that I had to stick him in the high chair for a bit to keep him safe


Even through the ups and downs
God’s love remains the same



















Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 3:18 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

such a sweet post!!!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Hanna said...

Thank you so much for stopping my blog. Your's is too cute! Your kids are adorable!!! NIce to meet you

xoxox Hanna

 
At November 8, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I love this post! You are so blessed my friend. Thank you for linking up :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Jess said...

love this post... and very true!! loving our kids is different love than any other.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Darcie said...

This is so true, and I realized the same thing after having my kids. They sure do teach us a lot! :)
www.myoverflowingheart.blogspot.com

 
At November 8, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Lori said...

this is absolutely beautiful. i love the scriptures that you posted and your girls are just gorgeous :)

http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

 
At November 8, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Bri @ Mod Memento said...

Oh what an absolutely fantastic post! Your family is beautiful! Thanks for the fantastic verses to keep in mind as I lay my head down tonight. :) ~Bri~

 
At November 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Becky Jane said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your post! Kids bring so many blessings and I agree they make us aware of the Lords love for us! I'll be putting a link to this post on my Christian Mom's Blog Hop today!


Thanks for joining our vB ChristianWomen’s Blog Hop! I hope you join us every Wednesday for more fun and great articles!
Becky Jane
http://RiseAboveYourLimits.blogspot.com/

 
At November 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Blogger LisaWeidknecht said...

What a sweet family! You have many blessings!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

adorable post, really sweet

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I love this post. I feel 100% the same way. I was always a believer in Christ, but once I had my daughter and experienced just a fraction of the love for her that God has for all of us, I became on fire for Christ. She is such a gift and has made it worth it to me to get in the scripture more often. The only way I can lead her and set a good example is through Him. Great post girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home