This Page

has been moved to new address

A guest post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A guest post

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A guest post

Tonight I am guest posting over on The Miller’s blog.
Head on over there and check it out!

If you are visiting from The Miller’s blog,
I am SO thankful you came over to say, “Hi!”

Let me give you a quick tour of my blog:


    If you need prayer or want to share a prayer request head over here.     
    If you want to read some of my favorite posts head over here.
          If you want to know where I party every week head over here.
     If you want to know more about me head over here.

Psalm 103:2-5
2 Let all that I am praise the LORD;
  may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
  and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
  and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things.
  My youth is renewed like the eagle's!


Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2011 at 3:57 AM , Blogger KERRY said...

Hi Melanie :)
I'm visiting from The Millers blog (I left you a comment there too) and I'm your newest follower :)
You have an adorable family!! Our babies look around the same age?
Happy November to you, and I hope great things come your way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home