This Page

has been moved to new address

I am thankful for.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: I am thankful for.....

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am thankful for.....

My family has been going through a challenging season with my husband being out of work. Even though times are tough, there are so many things to be thankful for.
It is so nice to slow down and praise God for all the blessings He has given us.
Philippians 4:4 (NIV)
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!


My amazing husband who loves me through thick and thin.

My sweet kids, they are all healthy and such a joy.



We have a roof over our heads and our bellies are always full.

All the grandparents that help us out with clothes, babysitting and other little blessings that gets us through each day.


My van, not the coolest of cars but it does its job. Grace was super excited that the door opens all by itself.

My dogs, yes they may be naughty at times but they keep a smile on our faces.


There are many more wonderful things I am thankful for, but those are just a few I want to share with you today!
What are you thankful for?

The Imperfect Housewife



friday favorite things | finding joy



The Fontenot Four

Labels:

12 Comments:

At November 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Matt and Chelsea said...

You have an adorable family, and you guys will get through this time! My parents are going through the same thing. There's always light at the end of the tunnel :) "If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it."

 
At November 17, 2011 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

This is precious. It's encouraging to see all the things you can be grateful for even through hard times. :o)

‚ô•Jazmin

 
At November 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Trisha @ clarionwren.com said...

I am so glad I found your blog! Philippians 4:4 is one of my favorite verses.

 
At November 17, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Visiting from the first time from Faith Barista, and your list is familiar! So many things to be thankful for in our everyday lives. Right now I'm thankful for afternoon "quiet time."

 
At November 17, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Nikole Hahn said...

Dear Lord, please help him find a job and continue to strengthen this family. There is so much comfort in Your Word for times like these. In Jesus Name Amen.

 
At November 17, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Praying for your family! Thank you so much for linking up on my blog!

 
At November 17, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

My husband was out of work for one and a half years. It was hard, but we learned a lot during that time...and that God definitely is my Jehovah Jireh, and provides for all my my needs:)
Blessings to you. Thank you for sharing in your post today.

 
At November 18, 2011 at 1:24 AM , Blogger BARBIE said...

My husband has been out of work for nearly two years now. It has been a very hard season, as we lost our home last September. But I have grown so much this past year. God is so good. He will bring you through!

 
At November 18, 2011 at 5:16 AM , Blogger lowercase letters said...

i love your thankful list! i'm SO thankful for my family too! i'm a new follower:)

 
At November 18, 2011 at 10:11 AM , OpenID lisawith4 said...

I love the scripture you shared. One of my favorites but man!! It's hard to rejoice in all things sometimes!
God is so gracious. He is so merciful! And I rejoice in that fact!!
(I came to visit via of The Imperfect Housewife Thursday link -up.)

 
At November 19, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Always good to take a step back and look at all the blessings our lives are filled with! Yours is truly overflowing...even in this challenging of times!

 
At November 21, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Bonnie Gray said...

Melanie, It's been so sweet to visit here and I'm so happy to see you come in through the Faith Barista cafe with this yummy family and love brew. Thanks for sharing out of a hard season.. we are all in it together. and I can just feel the love God's poured in your adorable family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home