This Page

has been moved to new address

it's time to

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: it's time to

Thursday, November 17, 2011

it's time to


Hi friends!
This tired, worn out mommy is embracing the camera! 



Soon I will be embracing God to renew my spirit….
boy do I need it!



My oldest daughter snatched the camera and took a picture of mom and dad. Lately she likes taking lots of interesting pictures. Yes, I have tons of pictures of all of her baby dolls. 



Here is the photographer herself.
She has a unique style and loves being in front of the camera, as well as behind it.



This little monkey won’t slow down to take a picture. Note the lollipop in her mouth; this was a bribe to get her to say cheese. 



Lastly our little man. Notice that big red mark on his right eye? Yes, he dove into the coffee table and here we are in the ER waiting to get it glued. Lovely.

 We have to take lots of pictures to remember these days that will go by so quickly. 







Labels:

11 Comments:

At November 17, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

aw, poor baby!
You may be tired out, but you sure look cute! ;)

 
At November 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

Aw! Hope you get some energy soon!

♥Jazmin

 
At November 17, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Chantel said...

Your kiddos are adorable! Doesn't it seem like coffee tables and other sharp corners are like magnets to children? At least they are in my house.

 
At November 17, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Kara @ June & Bear said...

I have some very interesting photos of Backyardigans, Little Bear, Star Wars, etc show up on my iphone camera roll. I hope she someday gets some great shots of me like your daughter did.

 
At November 17, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

oh no, i hope your little guy is ok! I am a picture addict. My husband always laughs at me because I snap a shot of EVERYTHING! It's so important though, because time goes by way too quickly.

 
At November 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Jamie - Snow In December said...

Aw! Poor little man!!!

My oldest daughter loves taking pics too.

You are a beautiful mama!

 
At November 17, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger MellieButterfly said...

thanks for stopping by. i'm a melonie too. just with an o. hope that eye heals up fast! and you are a beauty. even when exhausted. i agree with the commenter above. :)

 
At November 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Poor little boy :( Hope he gets well soon!

Thanks for stopping by today's embrace the camera post :)

 
At November 17, 2011 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Trisha said...

Your kiddos are precious. I hope you're little man's wound heals up fast! I'm a new follower from Blogging Buddies! Hope you'll stop by to say hi!

Trisha @ Momma T and Baby E

 
At November 17, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Oh my gosh that picture with the lollypop is adorable! Her face looks so cute and I love her shirt!!

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

 
At November 18, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Cordial Chaos said...

They do go by quickly!!! Your daughter took a pretty good pic of you and dad ;) She must be following in mom's footsteps :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home