This Page

has been moved to new address

Mariana Marie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Mariana Marie

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mariana Marie

My sweet friend Mariana now has a blog!
She is an amazing make up artist and super fun too. 
I am so thankful she helped me look beautiful for the most important day of my life! 
She did a post on the make up she did for my wedding day here.
Go and give her some love! 




Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Good Girl Gone Green said...

Beautiful! :)

 
At November 10, 2011 at 12:20 AM , Blogger Erin said...

just read your sweet guest post over at Jen's blog! You have it all figured out! :) I loved the part about "not wanting to be perfect because then we wouldn't need God." LOVE THAT SO MUCH!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 3:45 AM , Blogger KERRY said...

You're gorgeous Melanie! Going to check out your friends blog :)

 
At November 10, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Jamie - Snow In December said...

Beautiful pics! I love your hair!!!!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous Mariana Marie Makeup and Hair said...

Thank you so much for your sweet shout out! Love you, girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home