This Page

has been moved to new address

One of our messy moments

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: One of our messy moments

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One of our messy moments


Being a mom of three little ones, I feel like I am always cleaning. If you know my kids, you know that Luke spits up everywhere and everything and my girls get carsick all the time.
Well one day we were driving, Olivia threw up all over the car seat. As usually I take the car seat out, hose it down, wash the parts and clean it extra well with Clorox bleach.

After it was clean, we went back out to run an errand. Again, Olivia gets carsick and with the stench of Olivia's throwup, Grace throws up. So I take both car seats inside, do the same process. Get my Clorox wipes clean the car out. Bathe the kids; then use my Clorox bleach bathroom cleaner to clean the tub. While the kids were in the bath, my dog did his business on the tile. Guess what I used to clean it up?
Ok, so not everyday is like this....but days like this happen often in the Cantelmo household!!

If you are a mom, I am sure you can relate.
If you have time could you vote for us?
Enter your messy moments here!




Give a Hoot Wednesday Blog Hop

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Liz @ thequickjourney.blogspot.com said...

ah... both my kids spit up all the time in their first year. they spit up so much that never wanted other people to hold them b/c they stunk of spit-up, and i feared they would puke on the person holding them. :)

ps. olivia was our 'second' girl name for our first pregnancy (which we named isabella). and, luke was our 'second' boy name (which we named liam). we seem to have similar taste in names. :)

 
At November 16, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

Following you back and I voted for you! Hopefully you don't have to go on too many road trips with all the car sickness!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home