This Page

has been moved to new address

One busy weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: One busy weekend

Sunday, November 6, 2011

One busy weekend

Our weekend flew by and boy was it ever busy.
Maybe it wasn’t that busy.
But with three kids, doing a few things out of the house feels super busy.

Friday the kids and I went looking for the Blue Ganu!


 Saturday morning Grace had gymnastics. I am so proud of her. She is getting stronger and stronger. She is constantly practicing what she is learning and is always working on her form. It’s so fun!
After that, I went to the Believe boutique with my step mom and sister in law. We had so much fun!


I wanted to buy everything. Don't worry Anthony, I didn’t. I got Olivia a cute owl clip because she is so into owls right now. Later that day I bought some felt to see if I could make one of my own.

I am always so amazed by Olivia’s imagination. She is always playing “mommy,” singing, and following Grace around. I caught her inside our toy box with her baby saying “cheese!” So I snapped a picture. It’s hard to get her to smile, but she looked so darn cute, I couldn’t resist!


 Saturday evening I took the kids to Barnes and Noble to read. We love to read at Barnes and Noble. But we were so bummed they no longer have the train set.



 Sunday we had church and then hung at home most of the day. I painted Grace’s nails and then we all painted pictures together.
That was a lot of fun.



 Some other big news is that Luke has been officially crawling for a few days now. He has been doing the army crawl for quite some time. Now he is finally crawling. I’m excited for Luke, but not so excited for me! He is super busy and always getting into something.


 Another big praise is that Luke finally ate baby food. We have had a major struggle with him. Every time I tried to feed him he would cry and cry. So I decided to take a break for a few weeks. Today I decided to try again and he LOVED it!


It seems silly that I am so happy about it. But I was so worried that there was something wrong with Luke. For us, him eating is a huge blessing!

I was hoping that this week would be less busy than last week. But I looked at the calendar and it is already filled up!
I am so not ready for the holidays and I just realized that we are going into the 2nd week of November. How did that happen?


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 7, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Blogger ReMadeSimple Kristina said...

Hi Melanie-I saw that you stopped by my blog-thank you for your kind comments! And your family is adorable--I think we have the same toybox :)

 
At November 7, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I love going to book stores to read! My favorite is Books a Million!

 
At November 7, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Summer said...

Barnes and Noble rocks! When we go to JHU we go there and our Kelcee calls it the gigantic libraby! LOL...wonder if they pulled out the train table at all of them hmmmm lol that's what kept the kiddos so entertained! Yay about gymnastics...our Kelcee has been in it since she was a baby! She is taking a break from it this year but starting cheerleading next year! Your kiddos are so presh! I love the pic of your little one peeking out of the furniture ha! I totally love how you told your hubby don't worry you didn't buy everything ha sounds like me accept I totally do buy everything hahahahah
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home