This Page

has been moved to new address

Picture frame

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Picture frame

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Picture frame

Super duper easy frame!

Supplies:
Canvas board
Fabric
Picture
Glue

Wrap fabric tightly around canvas board
Glue down (or staple)
Place photo on the front


 Too easy and too cute!
Makes a nice Christmas gift for the grandparents!
I have another picture frame tutorial here
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Link Party

 Lovely Crafty Home


Tip Junkie handmade projects

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At November 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Blogger NeuroticLover said...

Love this!! Guess I know what Grandma is getting for Christmas. :)

 
At November 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

Love it! You are getting so crafty :)

 
At November 19, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

I'm following from the Finding New Friends blog hop! I'm following through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, and Networked Blogs, as applicable! A follow back would be very much appreciated!

Also, I have a giveaway that may interest you for a free 1-year subscription to Bon Appetit magazine. Don't hesitate to stop by and enter: http://www.peaceloverecipes.com/2011/11/bon-appetit-magazine-giveaway.html

I hope you have a great weekend!

Much Love,
Courtney P.
www.peaceloverecipes.com

P.S. I love the photo frame! So cute. :)

 
At November 19, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Franchesca said...

Oh I love this!!!

 
At November 20, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Kelsie Harris said...

This looks really great and so easy. Thanks for sharing.

Following back via GFC from Naturally Healthy Parenting.

 
At November 22, 2011 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

Totally just the thing I was looking for! We always give the grandparents pics as gifts, so I was looking for something different. Found you via a linky party. Pinning this!

 
At November 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Tiaras & Bow Ties - Think Smink said...

I am a sucker for damask! They are so elegant! Thanks for linking up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home