This Page

has been moved to new address

Share your joy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Share your joy

Friday, November 11, 2011

Share your joy







Today I am linking up with


Source: etsy.com via Laura on Pinterest
Photobucket

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Today I am joyful for.....

My busy boy!


My silly girls!

My sweet hubby!

And nights out with my man.
We haven't had a date night and so long. 
We are looking forward to reconnecting!
Can you tell this momma is super joyful today??











Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger kewkew said...

You have a lovely family, the Lord has blessed you greatly. I love this Share Your Joy idea. So glad I found your blog through the Restless Blog Hop. I am a new follower. If you have a chance I invite you over to Tots and Me to have a look around. I also invite you to stop back tonight or during the weekend to link up to my Lovin' The Weekend Blog Hops.
Blessings.

 
At November 11, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger SandyM204 said...

I found your blog at the Restless blog hop and I am so glad I did.

 
At November 11, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

you have such a beautiful family! :) got to love date nights:)
love ya girl
ash

 
At November 11, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Mason's Mama said...

New follower from the blog hop! Cute blog :)

 
At November 11, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger brittany johnson said...

Hey girl I'm a new follower from aviation of love!! can't wait to read more!

 
At November 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Blogger highheels2flipflops said...

Your family is darling! Nothing is more important then family! Thanks so much for linking up with their cute faces! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home