This Page

has been moved to new address

Small style

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Small style

Friday, November 4, 2011

Small style


Today I am linking up with small style!
Thanks, Jamie for the idea.

If you have ever met my daughter Grace
you would know she has a style all of her own
she is very particular about what she wears
she loves to shop and she loves clothes



Shirt: TJ Max
Jeggings: Dillard’s
Shoes: Target






Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 4, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Jess said...

oh my goodness, she is a pretty little girl! love her style!!

thanks for your kind words on my post today!!

 
At November 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM , Blogger KERRY said...

Your daughter is very pretty and I love how she's posing for the camera too :)
She suits that headband!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home