This Page

has been moved to new address

Stella's Birthday Party!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Stella's Birthday Party!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stella's Birthday Party!

It’s Stella’s Birthday!
Well not today, but it was in September.
I am finally posting pictures of the celebration!

Who is Stella, you may ask?


Stella Bear is Grace’s special little bear.
Too bad Grace named her favorite bear Stella 
because that is one of my all time favorite names.
I fought for Olivia’s name to be Stella, 
but Anthony didn’t like it. 
Ok, back to the party.

We had some cake mix, frosting, sprinkles and food coloring.
So Grace thought it would be a good idea to celebrate the bear that has been near and dear to her heart for many years. 


The girls helped me with this, 
but I have no idea why I don't have pictures of them helping me! 
Next I promise I will try to get some pics of them mixin'!

So I love neon food coloring.
I mixed the cake mix.
Put some batter into a few different bowls and
 then we added different colors. 

We layered the colors in the cup cake pan
so it would look like a rainbow once they were baked

Doesn't that look just crazy?


Here are the girls waiting for the cupcakes!


Here is Luke waiting, little does he know he won't get any


Looking like they are finished!


We made purple neon frosting
Stella's favorite color, of course


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Stella,
Happy Birthday to you!


Not a perfect rainbow of colors, but it was fun!


Dig in!


YUM!

Thank you, Stella for cuddling Grace all night long!



Linking up here








Momma Hens Coop















Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

WOW! You are such an amazing mama!

Happy birthday stella. ;)

xoxo

 
At November 1, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Blogger mom22seans said...

I disagree. It absolutely IS a perfect rainbow of color! The cupcakes turned out beautifully and look very fun! I can't help but steal your idea! Hope you don't mind :-) Ava has "Cat". She does not go anywhere without Cat. When she gets hurt or isn't feeling well, she says, "Cat will make me feel better" and she hugs him (her?) tightly! I guess it works! So, I think a cupcake party to celebrate her little friend is way past due! Thanks for the inspiration! :-)

 
At November 1, 2011 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Lori said...

how fun! happy birthday stella! and you are such a great mama to make stella some cupcakes :)

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

 
At November 1, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger The Cantelmo Family said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! And go for it, have a birthday party :)

 
At November 1, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet are you!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Jamie - Snow In December said...

Those are so cool looking!! And what a sweet mommy you are!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 4:36 AM , Blogger MommaHen said...

How sweet that you made cupcakes for the little bear! You are such a great mommy :)

 
At November 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Rolled Up Pretty said...

Happy birthday Stella! You're quite the stuffed animal! :) Ha ha! And you have got yourself some darling kiddos! Thanks so much for linking up to my blog, you are awesome! Hope you can come again next week! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home