This Page

has been moved to new address

thankful.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: thankful.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.
~ Psalm 105:1


I am thankful for my husband and how much he loves me.

I am thankful for my sweet Grace. She gives lots of cuddles and love. I love it when she tells me, “Mom you’re my BFF.”

I am thankful my cutie Olivia. She is always smiling, laughing and giggling. When I tell her to do something she says, “Okay Mama.” It’s too cute. And she gives the best hugs!

I am thankful for my little man, Luke. He is too cute. Smiling, belly laughs, busy, and easy going.

Even though money is tight, God is providing for us. We are surviving. God is good. He is good in the hard times and the good times. He gives and takes away. I am thankful for what He is doing in our lives.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving.

Love,
Don't forget to enter our giveaway


The Fontenot Four

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 24, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

What a great post! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family! Thanks for linking up on my blog.

 
At November 24, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Jeff N Julie said...

happy thanksgiving!

 
At November 24, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Jeff N Julie said...

-from jamie @ theletter4 who's at her parents house and was still signed into their account :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home