This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Thankful

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful


I’m thankful that Luke had a better day today
He only needed one breathing treatment; that is huge progress


I’m thankful for such great doctors and nurses taking wonderful care of our little man

I’m thankful for all the encouraging comments and prayers

I’m thankful that God is providing for us during this time

I’m thankful for the extra time to rock my little man and cuddle him


I’m thankful for Grace helping me each afternoon after school


I’m thankful for Olivia’s fun spirit and making me laugh each and every day


I’m thankful for our family spending time loving on Luke, the girls and us (unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everyone)




I’m thankful for a special friend bringing me Starbucks

I’m thankful for my wonderful husband who hasn’t slept for 6 nights to take care of my little man 


I'm so thankful that our hospital has a washer and dryer for their patient's families!!!




Photobucket


The Fontenot Four

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At December 1, 2011 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

You have such a beautiful family! Your little man is such a trooper and you are one strong momma!! Saying hello quickly, but looking forward to looking around and following your adventures! Found you thru MM's blog hop! Newest follower!

Kristine
J&M's Eye Candy Blog
J&M's Eye Candy on Facebook
J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy

 
At December 1, 2011 at 2:46 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Looks like things are going well! That's wonderful to hear! Your little guy is just so adorable!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

That is a lot to be thankful for. It's always good to count our blessings. I'm finally a follower of your awesome blog, xoxo

 
At December 1, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Your little guy is so cute! What a scare that must have given you. I am never any good at holding it together when it concerns my kids. I am glad that he is doing better! :)

I am your newest follower from the blog hop, hope you stop by sometime when you get a chance.

www.ashley-mommyaworkinprogress.blogspot.com

 
At December 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Christa said...

so sweet!

So not fun about the scare though!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Lacee said...

Hi Melanie! Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop! Thanks for joining us :) So excited to be following you now!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Noelani said...

I'm so thankful that Luke is better :)

 
At December 1, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Marybeth said...

All wonderful things to be thankful for! Your little man is adorable!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Jessi said...

Your littles are so adorable! Glad to see you have a thankful heart even when things are rough. God is faithful and with you!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger ...sarah. said...

I hope he's back to health very soon! Poor guy.

 
At December 1, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

So precious!! We can always find much to be thankful for if we are willing!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Julianna, Jade, Janae, Jamie said...

Aww poor baby! such a cutie and a trooper though!

 
At December 2, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Heather B {dreaming big} said...

Hey girl, I'm glad your little man is doing better. Also, I grabbed your new button for my blog (for our swap!) Thanks again for swapping with me.

 
At December 4, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Hanna said...

Oh my goodness, you have a beautiful family!!! Sending So much love, light and prayers your way. I am a nurse and my heart just Stetches extra big for the little ones. I'm stopping by from share your joy at high heels to flip flops

 
At March 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan withdrawal night sweats - ativan withdrawal chest pain

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home