This Page

has been moved to new address

Time travel

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Time travel

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time travel

If I could travel back in time I would
Go shopping
I would go to different eras and time periods that I
{LOVE}
And bring back items to share with everyone else
Christmas shopping would be way more fun!


Source: google.com via Angie on Pinterest
Source: ebay.com via Melissa on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Ema on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Tracy on Pinterest









Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 12, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger KERRY said...

I love everything here, that first dress is gorgeous, the rings, the hair comb and the whole era itself was a beautiful, classy time with gorgeous looking women.

 
At November 12, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Jess said...

love all. i'm not a fan of jewelry but those rings are lovely.

 
At November 12, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Crystal Mendez said...

Beautiful post

 
At November 13, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Cherie @ Lots of Jewels' Blog said...

I love all the photos! I picked the 1940's to go back to and would have loved the beautiful things back then! That one with the gaining weight was a scream!!!! The ring is just beautiful!

Great reading your blog!

 
At November 13, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Ixy said...

That last one was the best! If only those times would come back.

 
At November 17, 2011 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so very much for joining in with my Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I really love your pins and will be sending a picture of that ring to my hubby asap!

I know there are a lot of linky parties out there in blogland so I just wanted to let you know that I am really grateful for your support and bloggy friendship!

Best wishes and happy pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home