This Page

has been moved to new address

Trusting Him...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Trusting Him...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trusting Him...

Source: etsy.com via Charity on Pinterest



I wish I had something good to say but I don’t

I am struggling to trust God
It’s the constant back and forth thing
Is He going to come through for us?
I have been praying that He would show us how He provides and cares for us
In my mind, this would be a job for Anthony
But I know God’s plans and timing our different than our timing

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
~ Romans 8:28, NLT~

The times where I am struggling to trust
the last thing I want to do is go to Him
I know that is the thing I need to do

God has laid it on my heart to be thankful for the things we do have
We have our health
We have a roof over our heads
We have food on the table
We never go hungry
We have each other

God is so good

On a lighter note
My dad let me borrow his camera and I’ve been having a blast!!









Linking up here

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 5, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I totally get what you are saying! I have such a tough time with going to God for everything and he has also really put it on my heart(and my husbands) to be thankful for the basics; shelter, food, clothes, etc....because we're not guaranteed those! Love the quote you had, so ture!

 
At November 5, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

God is so good....I know its hard to trust HIm, but when we do oh how sweet it is :) Love you!

 
At November 5, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Jess said...

humans have a survival mode... and that doesn't include anyone else. especially a blind trust! it is so hard to battle that, even though we KNOW He will provide and all in his timing. hang in there!!!

 
At November 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Corey Moortgat said...

hi Melanie! THanks for stopping by my blog- you have certainly got some cuties yourself!!

I love the quote you posted here. SOmetimes it's so hard to trust that things happen for a reason, but it's just something we've got to do, isn't it?

 
At November 10, 2011 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Our Simple Country Life said...

Just wanted to share with you...your post has been featured today at "Hearts 4 Home!"

Thanks so much for linking up, and sharing your heart with all of us.

Much Love & Blessings,
ESTHER
www.oursimplecountrylife.com

 
At November 10, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Faith said...

I found you, and don't think it was by accident....my sweet friend...I get it...going thru the same here, I cried when I redy your blog,for I know the frustration, and how difficult it is when you can't see the light at the end. I posted about this yesterday at my place....I like the quote..may I put it up at my blog? Prayers for us all...we need work, which will sustain our families..May God hear our prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home