This Page

has been moved to new address

Trusting in Him

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Trusting in Him

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trusting in Him


Waiting.
Trusting.
Praying.
Praising.

Daily I wait.
I wait on the Lord to answer our prayers.
I wait to hear from my husband that he got a job interview.
I wait to hear that there is a new opportunity.
I wait for direction.
I wait.
In the waiting I have to trust Him.
Often I question Him.
Often I reassure myself of His goodness.
I sit waiting.

I pray and pray.
I pray that my husband would find a job.
I pray for guidance if I should work.
I pray for direction.
I pray for His peace.
I pray for His patience.
I pray for His provisions.

I trust that He is taking care of it all.
I trust that He is in control.
I trust that He didn’t forget about us.
I trust that He will provide for us.
I trust that He has a plan.
I trust that we are in His will.
I trust that everything will work out.

I praise Him for growing us closer to Him during this time.
I praise Him for His goodness.
I praise Him for what I have.
I praise Him for how He provides.
I praise Him for His promises.
I praise Him for His hope.
I praise Him for what He has done in my life.
I praise Him for being HIM.

How are you trusting God today?




FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG



The Imperfect Housewife

Photobucket


Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At November 10, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger The Pettijohn's said...

Thanks for this post. I am in the midst of an unsure job and I needed to be reminded to trust in God and remember that he has a plan. The fear of the unknown is always frightening with two kids and a husband.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Gail @ The Imperfect Housewife said...

I love this! Sometimes when we have to wait it's so hard to see what other good is coming from it! Thanks for sharing, and for linking-up! :)

 
At November 10, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Anonymous Dolly @ Soulstops said...

Hi Melanie,

Found you via Faith Barista. Thank you for sharing how you are trusting God during a difficult time.

Praying that God will provide for you and your family.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Jeri@GodsDreamsForMe said...

visiting via Faith Jam. This is a wonderful post. I love the transition in your heart from prayer to praise. Agreeing with you in prayer for all you listed and praise for all you shared.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Janelle said...

Love this post! It reminds me of proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and Lean not on your own understanding! Stay encourged you can only see what is in front of you...God has a bigger picture awaiting, it's scaring not knowing, but God is always there!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger GingerPeachT said...

So we are both going through the same situation!!
My hubby is in the military but getting out in June and we now start a job process. Waiting, trusting, and praising God during tough days is a great way to think. :-)
Found you through Casey link up!!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

OH my gosh this is so beautiful! Very well written and full of truth!

I am a new follower from the Blogging Buddies Blog hop! Nice to 'meet' you - I'm looking forward to reading.

Trusting God is something I struggle with and I always pray for Him to help me trust more. This was a great post; thanks for sharing!

Please stop by any time,
Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home