This Page

has been moved to new address

2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011


It wasn’t the best of years. But we made it.
God carried us through.

January
Olivia turned 1
Anthony had a man shower thrown by my sister




February
My sister in law Sarah married Justin





March
My sister in law Ashley made me an Aunt again
Emrie is born.




The day that Emrie was born brought more emotions than I could of ever experienced. In the middle of the night I got a call from my mother in law saying that Emrie was born and Ashley was code blue. Anthony and I raced to the hospital thinking Ashley was dead. Read Ashley’s story here.
Praising God that my sister is still here with us today.  

April
Luke was born!



 May
Grace turns 6 years old.


Grace graduates from Kindergarten!



June
Anthony loses his job
My sister Audrey and her family move to Nome, Alaska.
I am so glad there is at least one adventurous person in our family. 
I don't like cold, I don't like places without dishwashers, I don't like eating reindeer or moose, I don't like days without sun and I don't like snow up to my ears. I don't know how my sister does it. 


July
Anthony goes to Las Vegas for his blog.
It's crazy all the free stuff guy bloggers get. 
Everyday my husband gets a package full of goodies. 
I must admit, I am a little jealous and proud of him for how hard he works.
I get very sick and end up in the hospital.
Be thankful that there is no picture for this one.
I will blog about this one day.

August
Grace starts 1st grade!

Anthony, Luke and I visit his grandparents in California.




We also pop by Dash. For me.


September
I turn 28, feeling so much older



 October
Anthony goes to the Dominican Republic for his blog for the second time. Everything paid for. So proud of him.




 I start blogging while he was away.
(I started my blog in March but didn’t start blogging regularly until October).

 November
Luke was in the hospital because he had croup for almost a week.


December
My sister comes to visit from Alaska and brings along my niece and nephew.


Luke’s first Christmas yay!

I decide to go back to work.

How did your year go?
Cheers to 2012
Lets hope it’s a good one
Don't forget to enter the Ruby Jean Purse Giveaway!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At December 31, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Cool post! I'm so jealous of your sister living in Alaska! I'm in love with Alaska.. And your daughters first day of 1st grade pic is so cute!

 
At December 31, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

Love this! I think I did mine too fast...I feel like I forgot a lot lol

 
At December 31, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Katie F said...

Happy New Year! Stopping by from the blog hop!

 
At December 31, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Ashley is your sister in law?! I had not made this connection till just now! :)

 
At December 31, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

What a full year it has been Melanie! Made me think about our last year and all of our ups and downs! Best wishes to you and yours in 2012!
Ashley:)
P.S. Thanks again for the guest post...it was great!

 
At December 31, 2011 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

This is a wonderful post! All of your pictures are great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home