This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas Recipes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Christmas Recipes

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Recipes

I thought I’d share some of my favorite foods that
our family eats around the Holidays!

Since I have a dad from England
every Christmas Eve we eat
Bangers and Mash. 
Anthony wants to start a new Christmas Eve tradition 
since he is used to eating In and Out on Christmas Eve. 
New Years Eve my mom always made fondue! She is from Quebec and I think it is a French Canadian thing to do on New Years Eve. I’m not sure. She went all out, cheese fondue, the oil fondue and chocolate fondue! My mouth waters just thinking about it.
My dad always goes all out for Christmas dinner.
Usually a roast beef which I used to call roast beast.
And of course lots of sides of veggies for me.
 Anthony’s family always eats breakfast casserole Christmas morning. I don’t know what was in it, but it tasted so good!
My granny used to make this yummy nut roll around Christmas time. My granny was from Hungary and always made the yummiest food. I miss her so much!
I absolutely love peppermint bark! I don’t have a special recipe, but it’s so easy to make. Peppermint anything reminds me of Christmas time.
I just love hot chocolate at Christmas time. And now my new favorite is the salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks.
What are your favorite holiday recipes? 
Only a few more days to enter this giveaway and 
check out the Udder covers giveaway here








young and restless

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At December 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Angie said...

The Bangers and Mash looks like my type of dish.

 
At December 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Katie {Party of Four} said...

On xmas morning we eat christmas eggs... eggs with creamcheese and dill.

 
At December 9, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Drooling over here! :) Looks amazing...

 
At December 9, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger kaity said...

I love salted caramel hot chocolate! it is LITERALLY my favorite thing to get at Starbucks. :] I need to figure out how to make it myself, cause let's face it...Starbucks ain't cheap.

 
At December 10, 2011 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Snap said...

I'm going to your house to eat during the holidays! Happy Pinning!

 
At December 10, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Rockin' Momma said...

I'm a new follower from Lovin the weekend! Wow this looks so good! YUM!

Check out my post on Homemade Snowman Ornaments!
http://www.rockindeals4you.com/freebies/craft-handprint-snowman-ornaments

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home