This Page

has been moved to new address

Confessions.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Confessions.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Confessions.


I start work in a few days. I am going to miss my kids like crazy. But secretly I am looking forward to talking to grown ups, eating lunch sitting down and not listening to Justin Bieber when I’m driving around town.

When my husband isn’t around I like to crunch on chips, carrots and apples really loud. His pet peeve is crunching and sometimes I miss eating a good apple without hearing, “do you really have to crunch that?” he he he.

Dog food, baby food, and tuna gross me out. I mean really, they gross me out.

I’m really bad at writing thank you notes. It doesn’t mean I’m not thankful. It means that I am completely unorganized and scattered. I am known for writing thank you notes and having them ready to mail right away and then not mailing them out until months later. I feel bad about it. I wonder if there is hope for me.

I am currently obsessed with Forever 21. Is it because I want to be 21 again or the clothes are crazy cheap? I don’t know but I just love their clothes right now. Sigh.

We haven’t been to church in a long time. It’s so hard and I feel disconnected. My kids are sick and I just don’t want to be that parent who brings their kid in with a green runny nose.

Speaking of that parent. I am that parent who leaves their cart full of groceries because their little one is throwing a massive temper tantrum. Honey, this is why grocery shopping with three little ones never works for me.

Speaking of the grocery store. I always forget at least one necessary item on my list. 
It is usually milk.

I am a sucker for candy stores. I pretend that I am going there to give me kids a treat but it’s really for me. Yum! Candy. Love it.

The camera I use is my dad’s. I have been borrowing it for a long time. Maybe he’ll let me just borrow it forever. I would love that. Hint hint.

Today I crawled through Makutu’s Island with my girls. We had a lot of fun. I secretly wanted to be a kid again. I also had to tell a few kids to be careful to not hurt my baby (Olivia that is). Really, am I that mom???

I really want to go to Disneyland and see the look on Olivia’s face when she sees Mickey and Minnie Mouse there for the first time. I still cherish the moment when Grace met Belle for the first time and the look in her eyes. It was magical. 
I dread the drive there, three whiny kids for 8 hours? No thank you.

I can’t believe I am 28. It feels like yesterday I was 13 years old dreaming of marrying my crush and having kids. Where did the time go?

I got this idea from Kelly’s Korner Blog.

What are your confessions?
Don't forget to enter the Ruby Jean Purse Giveaway!

Photobucket




Photobucket

Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 30, 2011 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Hehe..is it bad that I love confession posts?! Loved yours!! For the record, you sooooo do not look 28!!! :) xoxoxo

 
At December 30, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Blogger LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I love this post:) I am a new follower thru the hop. Would love if you followed me at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com

 
At December 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM , Anonymous sarah (fontenot four) said...

Love your confessions!! Great idea for a post!

 
At December 31, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Love this idea! Ha ha I always forget something at the grocery store too! :)

 
At December 31, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Lydia @ See Beautiful said...

Melanie, thanks so much for your comment on FTLOB and sharing your blog. I'm glad I found it and certainly appreciate the inspiration you share with others. I'm your newest follower and will be back to play soon!

Happy seeing beautiful!

http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

 
At December 31, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

fun post! What will you be doing when you return to work? Also, I can totally relate to the leaving behind crucial items at the store

 
At December 31, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Stevie MooreBabies said...

Love them!! :)

 
At January 3, 2012 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Mamarazzi said...

oh how i love a candy store. GREAT confessions.

thanks for linking up! i hope to see you back again and again!

i am sorry i late getting here my internet was acting weird on Friday and then i forgot!! ooopsy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home