This Page

has been moved to new address

Family Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Family Pictures

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Family Pictures

My sister was in town with her kids from Alaska 
so my mom scheduled for us to have family pictures taken
both our husbands weren't able to make it 
so the only men on the shoot were Luke and Will
we were going for an urban feel
You can see all of them on my Pinterest 
The photographer didn't make a CD
so the pictures aren't the best quality
Also, I gave in and got a facebook page
Will you like me? 
I feel silly asking you that!! 
I am also learning to use twitter
this is a whole new world to me
so if you want to follow me on twitter
that would be awesome!
Me, my mom and sister
My niece Lila 
Olivia
(a lot more cute ones of Olivia but I got tired of copying the pictures from Pinterest) 
My nephew Will 
 
Luke
Lila and Grace
they asked a million times to get lots of pictures together






Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?


Labels:

17 Comments:

At December 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Anna said...

You have such a gorgeous family!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Ruby Jean said...

So Very Sweet!!!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Stesha said...

amazing pics!! love the little girls outfits!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

 
At December 18, 2011 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! I am now stalking...I mean following you...on Pinterest and on your facebook page! :)

 
At December 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Lovely photos! Your family is so beautiful! :) xoxoxo

 
At December 18, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Blogger momto8 said...

Loving those pics! beautiful. I am a new follower fromt the hop

 
At December 18, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Hanna said...

OMG. THese pictures are fantastic and gorgeou!!1 LOVE them. I left you a big ole long comment on Christy's blog. Anyway, love your spirit and attitude. I'm adding you to my blog roll. Sending love and light my friend:)

cxxoxooo Hanna

 
At December 19, 2011 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

We just had our very first (ever) family photo shoot and it was a ton of fun. We have a second one coming up the week after Christmas.
I love your girls' ruffles and rosettes on their outfits!:)
Hope you're having a very lovely Monday, indeed!:)

 
At December 19, 2011 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

awww lovely photos :)

following you on FB too :)

 
At December 19, 2011 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Katie @ minivan diva said...

Christmas photos can be so hard. Your's turned out great! You guys all managed to look at the camera at the same time. I can't say the same for my family!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Krystyn said...

Super duper cute! I love the black, white and pink combo.

Bummer you didn't get a CD, but hopefully, you can still print some out.

 
At December 19, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Great family photos! I love the sass from the girls in the pictures! Lila seems to have the most in them! Ha, I have a Lilah myself, and she gives us a run for our money!

Great Mommy & Me Monday post for sure!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

P.S. I'm a new follower and "liked" you on fb :)

 
At December 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Conni said...

great pictures, too bad your men were busy though. I love the colors you girls wore, makes the pictures great

 
At December 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Great photos. Visiting from Mommy & Me Monday.

 
At December 19, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Charlene Long said...

How sweet and what a day to remember!!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

Very cute pictures Melanie! Love the outfits and your mom looks like yous sister..really I couldn't tell who was mom ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home