This Page

has been moved to new address

A guest post from Chelsea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A guest post from Chelsea

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A guest post from Chelsea


I am so excited to have Chelsea from Sunny with the Chance of Sprinkles guest posting here today on stocking stuffers!!!
I LOVE stockings! Chelsea is sharing with us all sorts of fun ideas.
You are going to love it!
And guess what? I’m posting over at her blog today too.
I am so excited to get to know Chelsea, she is so sweet and cute!
She is even going to nursing school and I love nurses (my mom, sister in law and sister is a nurse).
Ok, I’ll stop going on and on so you can get on to getting to know Chelsea!

Hello to all you Keeping up with The Cantelmo's readers. I'm so excited to be guest posting over here today. I love Melanie's blog-- isn't she just the cutest? Anyways, my name's Chelsea and I blog over at Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles and I'm a 20-something stay at home mama, nursing student, and girlfriend.



I blog about juggling school and raising Miss Alea, the food I cook for us (when I cook...), some fun DIY crafty things, and everything in between. I've only been blogging since May, but I've fallen completely head over heels and love having a creative outlet and a community of amazing women I can go to.

Today I'm sharing a couple stocking stuffer ideas with you for the toddler or child in your life, the man in your life, and of course yourself-- because us mama's are definitely on Santa's "nice" list!

So lets get a little creative with our stocking stuffer choices, shall we?

Your Toddler



dried strawberries//board book//mittens
bow clip//crayons//blocks
sock monkey hat//squirrel shirt//squeezies

Your Man



slippers//beanie//wallet
iPhone case//collar stays//book
flask//leather cuff//cologne

Y-O-U



coffee cozy//push pins//ring
nail polish//mittens//lip balm
hat//soap//coffee mug

I hope that helped spark a couple of ideas for your family's stockings. Isn't playing Santa so much fun?



Chelsea


Mommy of Two Little Monkeys

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 11, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Blogger The Cantelmo Family said...

Oh my goodness, I SO want that monkey hat for Luke's stocking!!! Thanks girl!!

 
At December 11, 2011 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

SO many adorable ideas :) Thanks for sharing! Loving your blog!

 
At December 11, 2011 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Blog Hops Everyday said...

Thank you for following Blog Hops Everyday and for your support. We are now following you back. Any help to spread the word is appreciated. Thanks again!

Bobby
Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
Blog Hops Everyday
31 Days to Build a Better Blog

 
At December 11, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Jamie - Snow In December said...

Ahhhh! Love the hide your kids, hide your wife collar stays. My hubs never wears shirts with collars (I'm assuming that's what collar stays are for!!) but I will HAVE to incorporate that saying into something for his Christmas stocking. Too funny...we crack up over that video all the time!!!

 
At December 12, 2011 at 4:35 PM , OpenID melissamevans said...

I love your choices! EOS lip balm is the BEST! I love how different they look from traditional lip balms :) those mugs are gorgeous too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home