This Page

has been moved to new address

Hair bow holder tutorial

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Hair bow holder tutorial

Monday, December 5, 2011

Hair bow holder tutorial

Do you remember the covered corkboard I made?
 I was getting ready to hang it up
when I smelt a horrible smell.
Yes, it’s true. One of the dogs did his business
on my corkboard. (Sad face)
Anthony thinks the dogs did it because they were worried about Luke
while he was in the hospital, I beg to differ.
I tried to clean it, but it didn’t work.
The smell was still there.
So I decided to just throw it away.
I was left with just the frame and inspiration.
My sister in law made this cute hair bow holder for one of her displays at a boutique.
So I decided it was time for me to make a hair bow holder.
Here’s what I did:
1. Pick out some ribbon
2. Hot glue it to the back of your frame
3. Hang your frame up
4. Add your hair bows
Super easy and so fun! 
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
And come back later there will be another giveaway up. 



Tip Junkie handmade projects
Everything Under the Moon
Photobucket
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Photobucket>

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 6, 2011 at 2:16 AM , Blogger Monique Zackery said...

What a cute idea! :) I love crafty stuff.

 
At December 6, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Sara said...

SO darling!! Hope you can link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! (and red during the holidays!) http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home