This Page

has been moved to new address

Help please!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Help please!!!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Help please!!!

I need your inspiration!

I want to make something to display all my Christmas cards
and possibly other cards/announcements throughout the year.

Here is the deal:
I’m broke – so it can’t be expensive
I’m not super crafty – so it has to be easy
I want to involve the kids – so it has to be fun

If you want to share some inspirational ideas
Go ahead and comment below

If you have made something to display your Christmas cards
Could you e-mail me your blog, pics, link, tutorial or whatever you have to help me?
I’m hoping to make something this weekend because I am already getting Christmas cards!!
(Thank you Gina and Uncle Stanley)

The best part is:
Once I’ve made my Christmas card holder
I’m going to put a tutorial and pictures up on my blog
Along with all my inspirations
that I got from YOU!
(Plus I’ll link it up all over too)

I’m excited!
E-mail me to participate
Melaniemd (at) live (dot) com

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 3, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Anonymous Très bien said...

This is just an idea, not something that you can create, but some friends of mine always tack them up around the door frame. I always thought it was really cute!

 
At December 4, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

If you have a big mirror you could just weave ribbon or twine back and forth in a zig zag pattern and use paper clips to attach the cards to the ribbon or twine. You could even spray paint or use modge podge and scrapbook paper on the paper clips to make them christmasy. This would work with anything with a frame, it doesn't necessarily have to be a mirror. If this doesn't make sense just e-mail me =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home