This Page

has been moved to new address

I feel.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: I feel.....

Monday, December 19, 2011

I feel.....

I feel like smiling when I look at my hubby’s ornaments from when he was a kid.


I feel like smiling when I see little notes Gracie leaves for daddy.



I feel like smiling when we decorate the Christmas tree together.


I feel like smiling when my husband tells one of his silly jokes.

I feel happy when everyone is playing and getting along.

I feel happy when my day consists of no temper tantrums.

I feel happy I get to go on a bike ride.

I feel happy when I get to have a date night with my man.



I feel happy when I get to watch my kids dance.

I feel happy when my dogs go to the bathroom outside not inside.

I feel loved when my hubby does stuff for me like taking the trash out and surprising me by setting the Christmas tree up.

I feel loved when my kids cuddle me and tell me they love me.

I feel loved when I spend time with a good friend.

I feel loved when someone loves my kids.

I feel sad when I hurt someone’s feelings.

I feel sad to see kids hurting and alone.

I feel sad when I have to say goodbye.

I feel sad when I’m left out.

I feel sad when I feel like someone’s judging me.

I feel sad when someone isn’t kind to one of my family members or friends.

I feel sad when my friends are going through hard times.

I feel silly when I hang out with my little sister.

I feel silly when Elmo and Justin Bieber turn up at my mom’s house.



I feel silly when my kids aren’t in the car and I don’t realize that I am jamming out to Veggie Tales.

I feel silly when I have tongue-tied moments like when I told my hubby, “I am intalalalalectual.”

I feel silly when I try to make my kids laugh by singing and dancing the YMCA.

I feel silly when I have to walk through Target singing Wheels on the Bus just to keep Olivia happy.


I feel overwhelmed when the to-do list is never ending.

I feel overwhelmed when I am at the mall with all three kids all by myself.

I feel overwhelmed when there are lots of tantrums when I’m trying to grocery shop.

I feel overwhelmed by paying bills that don’t seem to end.

I feel overwhelmed by all the wrapping I need to do in the next few days.

I feel thankful by all the ways others bless our family.

I feel thankful for my parents, stepparents and in laws.

I feel thankful for my kids and how they make me smile everyday.



I feel thankful for my husband who loves me through it all.



I feel thankful for our friends.

I feel thankful for living in Arizona and not having to deal with snow.

I feel thankful for how God takes care of us.

How are you feeling today??



Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Anonymous Kat said...

I feel relieved that the kiddos are in bed and I can take a moment to read about how you are feeling and know that I am not alone in the tantrums (the grocery store is the worst!) and many blessings. I enjoyed reading your feelings, thanks for sharing.

 
At December 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

I feel like smiling every time u see your face on another blog, I love it! I swear I see you everywhere and ut just makes my day :)

 
At December 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

What a great post. Thanks for sharing what is on your heart!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Shanda said...

What a joy to read of all the things that make you happy!

 
At December 19, 2011 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I love that you are looking for all the joy and happiness that God has blessed you with! :) Sweet sweet family!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 3:09 AM , Anonymous Renee said...

These pics made me feel like smiling! Thanks for sharing such bright glimpses of your joyful family. Blessings!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

love this!!! Thanks for linking up missy :)

xo
Classic & Bubbly

 
At December 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Mrs. Pancakes said...

awww..these are awesome. love the justin beiber poster!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home