This Page

has been moved to new address

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Friday, December 16, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It has been no secret that 2011
was a rough year for the Cantelmo family.
The past months have been especially hard.
The past few weeks have been even harder.
With Anthony being out of work, Luke being in the hospital, and the kids sick all this week I haven’t been in the mood to put up Christmas decorations.
Although I’ve been saying almost every day this week that we need to at least get our tree up.
We even marked down a day on the calendar to do it.
With being so busy and everyone so sick, it didn’t get done.
The only Christmasy thing we have had up was the kids' nativity scene.
Tonight when the kids and I got home Anthony surprised us with putting the tree up! The kids were SO excited and I was the happiest lady alive! 
This angel is really special to me because my granny and grandpa gave it to me
This is Anthony's nativity scene from Israel

Tomorrow we will put all the ornaments up on the tree together and listen to Christmas music. I am really looking forward to it.
My house may not be all decked out this year but it’s starting to feel a little more like Christmas thanks to my sweet husband.
Isn’t he great?
PS - My dream next year is to have a house decorated like Kelly Stamp's
she has trees in each of her kids rooms, I literally pinned everything in her house!!! 


young and restless



and then, she {snapped}

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At December 16, 2011 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Cooking Up Faith said...

I'm so sorry for all you've been through. I am praying for a very blessed 2012 for you and your family!!
I linked up with Kelly's Christmas tour too. Her house put mine to shame!!! :)
I have a ministry called A Meal in the Mail. I feature families going through a rough time, and encourage readers to send them a A Meal in the Mail (restaurant gift card) We featured a family who was also out of work last month. If you'd like to be featured, I'd be happy to feature your family. Even one or two gift cards would probably help! Just let me know - cookingupfaith@satx.rr.com

 
At December 17, 2011 at 5:31 AM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

So excited you got your tree up! I love the nativity scene from Israel. Beautiful! I am praying for peace and prosperity for your family for the coming days/weeks/months ahead. You deserve it!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Blogger The Purple Lady said...

Life can be so hard sometimes. I am having amazing struggles right now as well. I pray you have a blessed Christmas and a truly prosperous New Year. So many people need this wish and prayer right now. <3

 
At December 17, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Glad you have some CHristmas spirit up now! It will help during stressful times. :) It has helped me a lot this past week....it was no fun to put them up....but now that they are...I am happy. I have a nativity set like that! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home