This Page

has been moved to new address

Luke's birth video

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Luke's birth video

Monday, December 5, 2011

Luke's birth video

On Saturday we will be getting some family photos with
Carlee Komar from Oh Snap Photography.
I love Carlee.
She has shared in some special moments of my life!
She snapped my wedding, Luke’s birth
and his newborn pictures.
I want to share with you Luke’s birth video.
It always makes me cry.
Warning, I always gain over 50 pounds when I’m pregnant
so I do look like a blimp!
Enjoy,



A Birth Story: Baby Luke makes his way into the world. from Carlee Komar on Vimeo.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 6, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Katie said...

What a great video! What song is that? It is perfect!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Beautiful video! New follower to your blog. :)

http://adayinthelifeofmomandwife.blogspot.com/

 
At December 6, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

Yay for family pictures! and I love this video of Luke :)

 
At December 6, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Lesley @ the floyd boys said...

Oh thats so precious! Wish I had something like that with my boys. I'm new your new follower. Found you through Kate @ party of four :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home