This Page

has been moved to new address

The many styles of Grace

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: The many styles of Grace

Monday, December 19, 2011

The many styles of Grace

My daughter Grace has many styles
She is very particular about her hair 
(hair bow Marigold Road)
(Hair bow The Pink Ruffle)
(hair bow Gap)
Right now she is into the messy look
She also {LOVES} coming up with a style in her head
and having mommy try it out on her
which I will attempt to do a tutorial for you

I didn't put this but pull up the bottom half of the hair to make a loop out of the pony tail


Grace wants everyone to know that this hairstyle should be messy, funky and fun
She cracks me up!

Here are some more of my favorite hairstyles on Grace

The best part about having a girl is playing with their hair!!

Have fun friends!


Tip Junkie handmade projects

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Hanna said...

SSHe's gorgeous and so is hte hair. Great job mama

 
At December 20, 2011 at 9:31 AM , OpenID folkhaven said...

What a beautiful little girl!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

I love that you have a prayer requests tab on your blog. That's such a great idea! Just stumbled across your blog today! It's super cute :)

 
At December 20, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger CacheyMama said...

How cute! Love the hair and I love that name as well :)
Lori

 
At December 20, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Ruby Jean said...

So adorable. I love FUN hair... Would love for you to join in at http://shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tuesday-linky-2-and-highlights/

 
At December 20, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

How cute! I wish my girls would let me style their hair. They scream whenever I brush it. They are just like my sister was when she was little. lol

 
At December 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Adorable little gal! Have to try these out once my little sass gets more hair!! Did you get the email I sent about the button swap/guest post? Just checkin!
Thanks,
Ashley:)
www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com

 
At December 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Lily Garay said...

She is adorable!!! Keep it up! ;)


♥LG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home