This Page

has been moved to new address

more time together

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: more time together

Thursday, December 8, 2011

more time together

I love when I’m at home with my entire family. Anthony, Grace, Olivia, Luke and the dogs. Just living life together. The kids playing, I’m doing laundry and Anthony applying for jobs. It’s so nice to be together.
We are often running in so many directions, it is a rare moment when we are all home together. On the evenings when Anthony is home, I cherish. The kids seem to be at ease, smiling and enjoying his company. I feel less stressed because I have someone to do the nighttime routine with. Even though he makes bedtime and life a lot easier for me, it’s being with him that makes it so perfect.
Anthony loves me like I’ve never been loved be for. He has loved me in my darkest times and in the wonderful times. He cares deeply for me and I feel it when he is with me. He was moved when he heard my story and grieved over my past losses. He encourages me to become a better person and always reminded me what God thinks of me.
He is an honorable man who stands up for what he believes in. When he makes a mistake, he owns it. He communicates and listens. He is silly, goofy, compassionate and caring. My husband is such a good guy.
Valentines day 2010, Anthony told me that he wanted to adopt Grace. He wanted Grace to be his. Grace and Anthony have a special relationship. He loves her as if she were his own. Since Anthony was adopted he says he can relate to Grace. Grace won’t understand it now, but he loves her more than she knows. Anthony takes her on little dates and sometimes they get ice cream together. It means the world to me that he makes Grace feel so special.
Anthony watches Mickey Mouse over and over again with Olivia. He makes Olivia giggle and she loves running to give daddy kisses. When Luke hears Anthony’s voice in the morning Luke lights up and gets a big smile on his face. He even reaches for Anthony and will often crawl to him if he is in another room.
I am so blessed to have such a sweet husband. Even though the past 7 months of Anthony being out of work have been incredibly challenging. The past 7 months we have grown closer to each other and closer as a family. It’s been a difficult time but also an amazing time.
I am so proud of my man. I am so thankful for being blessed with such an amazing husband.
What do you love about your husband?
Don't forget to enter this giveaway here 

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I love that, like your husband, my husband loves my daughter like his own. He came into our lives only a little over a year ago but he's the only daddy she knows. He loves her to death and I see it in his face every day. I love that he works his butt off because he doesn't want me to have to work. I love how close he is with his family, his dad is his best friend (besides me of course!).

I loved this post.. It really made me think about my husband.

 
At December 9, 2011 at 6:52 AM , Blogger andi {the hollie rogue} said...

what a beautiful tribute to your husband. happy weekend, friend!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous post! Sounds like you have a wonderful family! What do I love about my husband? Everything. He is my best friend and the most wonderful father to our 2 daughters. What more could I ask?

Found you through Friday’s Blog Hop ‘till you drop!!
I’m following you now, and hope you’ll stop by and visit our blog sometime too!
http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

 
At December 16, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

Thank you for linking your post up over at YOU “inspire” link up, hope we will see you tomorrow :)
Claire xox

p.s what a great post :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home