This Page

has been moved to new address

My sisters....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: My sisters....

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My sisters....

I have the most amazing sisters and when I married Anthony, 
I was beyond blessed to get two more sisters.
Sarah and Ashley.
I look up to them, love them and thankful they are in my life. 
First I want to introduce you to Sarah.
beautiful inside and out
She has a heart of gold.
If you know Sarah, you know what I'm talking about.
Sarah is a wife, a friend to many, and a nurse.
She also is a missionary
 In 2010 Sarah traveled to Haiti twice, Dominican Republic, New Delhi India, and Kenya and it has changed her life forever

Medical Mercy started when it became clear that “forgotten children” were  truly forgotten and that there was an emergent need for medical care at a grassroots level in countries that they themselves were forgotten.  The goal is to offer quality medical care to the sponsor children of Mission of Mercy, their families and communities.
Sarah and her husband Justin are heading to 
Kolkata and Orissa, India with Medical Mercy
in 3 weeks!
Isn't that exciting?
Now I want to introduce you to Ashley.
My other sister in law.
She also has a heart of gold.
She is a momma, blogger and owns the cutest shop ever called
Ashley went on a missions trip with Mercy Medical and her life was changed forever. 
Ashley decided she wanted to help Sarah and Justin out. 
They still need to raise roughly $600 for their upcoming missions trip.
So Ashley made these super cute bracelets.
Ashley is selling these bracelets for only $5!


100% of everything sold will go straight to Mission of Mercy in helping Sarah and Justin pay all their costs of going to India.


If you are interested in ordering a bracelet please e-mail Ashley
at thepinkruffle@gmail.com
End don't forget to enter this giveaway















Photobucket>
Photobucket






Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Just ordered one! :)

 
At December 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Kerry Rossow said...

I have four sisters and I married into three more! It really is a blessing!
Loved this!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

 
At December 20, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Blogger ThePoshDaisy said...

This is awesome! I am going to order :)

 
At December 20, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Katie {Party of Four} said...

Those are really cute
I think i need one.

 
At December 20, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Melanie..resent that email..let me know if you don't get it! Love the bracelets...love buying cute items for a good cause!
Ashley:)

 
At December 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM , Blogger The Arizona Russums said...

my sis-in-law just moved in with us and i am loving it!

 
At December 23, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Lib at Truly His said...

I have two older sisters and just love them! New to your site, but love it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home